Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book 12 is in the USA.

I just got an exciting email from an anonymous person in Georgia, USA about book 12, which is apparently doing very well! I seriously love hearing about these books, because I forget all about this project for weeks or months at a time and then surprise! Awesome news!

Here's what the email says:

Hello! Book 12 is still alive and thriving! It was given to my brother in law in Beijing and he brought it back to me in Georgia, USA. So far it has been all over Holland, France, Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany and Italy. I plan on passing it on as soon as I find the right person! 

Wow. It really means a great deal to me that people are participating in this project. Thanks so much anonymous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.