Sunday, March 25, 2012

BOOK TEN is still alive!

I just heard some exciting news from San Francisco, everyone! Book ten still exists. I received an email notification this morning, telling me that an anonymous commenter wrote:

I encountered Book 10 while sleeping overnight on the floor of a United Airlines terminal in San Francisco, CA last March. It has been a year and I've been unorganized so I have yet to make my addition. It is on my list of priorities and I plan to release back into the wild very shortly. I hope the rest of your project is on track.

Hey thanks, anonymous. Last thing I heard from book ten was that it was in Vancouver, Canada. In 2009!!

If anybody has any more info on the other nineteen books, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again, anonymous, for keeping my hopes alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.