Monday, February 23, 2009

PASS IT ON - the blog

Have you found a notebook?

I have released 20 of them "into the wild". They are empty, other than instructions inside the front cover, and a mailing address in the back.
I am hoping that they will eventually make their way back into my hands, so I can continue an ongoing art project.
As I will have no idea what happens to them in the meantime, I have created this blog.

There are 20 other entries in this blog. Each one is numbered. Please choose the entry that corresponds with the number at the front of the book you have found, and write a comment, saying where you found the book, and where you left it.

Be sure to include an e-mail address, or another way for me to contact you, and I will personally notify you when the book is returned to me.
If you don't want to make your e-mail public, you can also e-mail me at

finditandpassiton@gmail.com.

If you like, you can also e-mail me photos of yourself with the book, or photos of where you found or are going to leave the book. I will post them here as well.

Thank you for participating in my project!
xoxo - passitongirl

If and when the books are returned to me, I will post photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.