Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Update

Hey there, everybody!
It's been around a month since I have sent my twenty little notebooks out into the wild. Thus far, I have heard from maybe half of them. I am so proud.
:)
Seriously, though, I hope that everybody is enjoying the project as much as I am. It is extremely exciting for me to know that they are out there in Norway, England, USA, Mexico, Australia, Germany...and so many other places. I believe one is on its way to Japan - thanks Marisol!
My plan is this: if this project continues to be successful and most (if not all) make it home to me eventually, I want to do another larger scale project involving all of you.
If you are interested in participating in round 2, please e-mail me at finditandpassiton@gmail.com.

Have a wonderful day, and please keep me updated on my little books!
-Pass it on girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.