Friday, August 28, 2009

august 28, 2009

wow, i love surprises like this e-mail! book nine has re-appeared on the map!
if you remember, i mailed this little guy to france months ago!

i got this e-mail today from an anonymous french man:

ok, I received this book months ago. As I'm not really organized, I put it in a corner of my room, in Rennes, France. I had to work hard this year. I wrote a fuckin 120 pages historic work on an evangelistic newspaper. During that time, I often had a look to this book, thinking about what could I wrote in it. last week, I've been to London. I left it there, in the hands of a good friend of mine. The fact is that, 30 minutes before leaving this crazy city, I didn't know what to write. So I wrote that I didn't know what to write...
And sorry, I've entered the blog after arriving in France, so I didn't take any picture of me with the book.
That was a good experience. Enjoy. Hope the book 9 to reach Canada again.

thank you anonymous (who i actually know!) for passing it on!!
:)

and whoever finds this thing in London, please know there are three more in your lovely city... let's get the ball rolling again with these books!

i love hearing from you guys!

yours,
pass it on girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.